Our unique ‘clinic in the cloud’ solutions will help to future-proof your healthcare business. Put simply, a clinic in the cloud set-up means that you can move away from out-dated infrastructure, such as having a physical server on-site that requires costly ongoing maintenance.
Instead, your business will benefit from enterprise-grade software that exists in a fully secured cloud-based environment.
At GPsupport, our clinic in the cloud solutions offer:
- Decreased risk of downtime and breaches due to data loss, theft or damage.
- Full access to your operational and clinical applications – anywhere, anytime.
- Complete access to your business data and total control over its use.
- Confidence that your business meets compliance and accreditation standards.
- Improved productivity and collaboration tools.
- Enhanced patient service and greater overall customer experience.
- An optimised technology set-up that works specifically for your business.
We offer two clinic in the cloud technologies – Microsoft 365 or our Private Cloud Service.
Microsoft-365To be a first-rate healthcare provider, you need world-class technology solutions that are optimised for your business. Microsoft 365 offers a complete solution for your clinic, and at GPsupport we know this technology will become the industry standard for Australian healthcare providers.
Private Cloud ServicesA ‘private cloud’ is a controlled computing environment where your business data is securely stored, managed and processed. As the name suggests, a ‘private’ cloud is set-up for the exclusive use of your business organisation.
Future-proof your data
Provide a greater level of care and gain peace of mind about the safety of your business’s data with our custom cloud solutions.